[Dixielandjazz] The Scopitone Films That Time Forgot

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:10:07 EDT 2016

There has been a multi-decades long tradition at KFJC FM ( kfjc.org ) of
presenting the Psychotronic Film Festival - 16mm films from all parts of
our past. Scopitones are a vital part of these presentations and I have
seen quite a few of them over the years! Some are interesting, but most are
pretty horrible productions! You can watch a lot of them on Youtube by
searching "Scopitone"

David Richoux