[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald trio July 23

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jul 20 00:04:02 EDT 2016

July 23 Saturday
Bob Ringwald Trio
7:00 - 10:00 PM
Featuring Darrell Fernandez, bass; Holly Tigard, vocals.
Zinfandel Grill, 2384 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Sacramento CA 95825
Between Watt Ave. and Howe Ave.
Reservations suggested, V916/ 485-7100, F916/ 484-7728.
Ask to be seated near the band. Otherwise you might be sitting across the dining room where you can’t hear us.

I might add that the food is terrific. I especially love their pizzas and their shrimp Caesar Salad. But everybody seems to rave about  whatever they have. And . . . . the service is excellent.

Hope to see you there.

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

Paddy calls EASYJET to book a flight.
The operator asks, "How many people are flying with you?"
Paddy replies "I don't know!  It's your bloody plane. "