[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz Youth Band Festival - Sacramento

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jan 13 04:15:41 UTC 2016

List mates, This is a wonderful youth band Jazz Festival, sponsored by the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society and California State  University Sacramento. As far as we know, it is the only Traditional Jazz festival in the country for youth musicians.

-Bob Ringwald

Yvonne Au, Coordinator
Trad Jazz Youth Band Festival

c/o Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society

E-mail:
youthbandfest at sacjazz.org

Web site:
www.sacjazz.org/youthfestival/

(This ad was sent to you by CAJ!)

Traditional Jazz Youth Band Festival

at Sacramento State!

About TJYBF:
The Trad. Jazz Youth Band Festival is an all-day festival dedicated to the performance and teaching of traditional jazz, with combo bands performing non-competitively. Every combo receives feedback and lead-sheet clinics following its performance.
Visit
http://www.sacjazz.org/youthfestival/

or email
youthbandfest at sacjazz.org

for more information!

Check out this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZmLU4HloZM&feature=youtu.be
Like TJBF on Facebook!

Like us on Facebook
The California Alliance for Jazz is a state-wide organization with a mission to promote and facilitate the growth of jazz through education and performance of jazz music.

Please visit our website and follow us on social media!

www.cajazz.org

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Forward this email

visitor.constantcontact.com/do

This email was sent to
youthbandfest at sacjazz.org
by
youthbandfest at sacjazz.org

Update Profile/Email Address

Rapid removal with
SafeUnsubscribe
™

About our service provider
.
www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp

  California Alliance for Jazz | 4804 Laurel Canyon Blvd #514 | Valley Village | CA | 91607