[Dixielandjazz] Tubas in the Moonlight leadsheet

Augustine Daniel ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Tue Jan 12 23:26:27 UTC 2016

    Well, i haven't found one.  This is about the best i've found so far:
http://www.ukulizer.com/ukulizer.php?file=/songs/Tubas%20in%20the%20Moonlight

I'd like a copy of one if you ever find it.

    Dan
On Jan 12, 2016, at 4:24 PM, Kevin Yeates <kyeates at yahoo.com> wrote:

I know this is a long shot, but would anyone have a lead sheet for Tubas in the Moonlight as done by the Bonzo Dog Band?

Kevin YeatesVancouver, Canada

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**     "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats.
**      I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing
**      exercises."  --  Neil Armstrong