[Dixielandjazz] Abby Hübner

William ♫ Sharp A1tradtrmpt at att.net
Mon Feb 29 16:54:54 UTC 2016

I practice daily with videos.  I recently stumbled across a site by Leonardo Corleone.  By giving you a link to just one tune, you will go to a list that has 200 incredible songs.  My question is, Who the hell is Abbi Hübner? Here is one tune: (then you will see the rest)

Abbi Hübner - Dippermouth Blues - YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEe0nDZoP_A&index=9&list=PLlis6k_iH8CdHe6mC6VHd1Zl55OQ1NsGd>

Bill "pull-your-slide-you’re” Sharp

By the way, a method I use to learn tunes is to  to drag 10  URL s ( like this song : Dippermouth) into an email, and mail it to myself.  Then every day I open the same email, click on a song, then  and listen and/or play along. Usually in  7-10 days, I know the 10 tunes.