[Dixielandjazz] After You've Gone

Mr McClernan mcclernan1 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 19 12:56:53 EDT 2016

Mike,
I just tried to check that with my metronome which has a top speed of 208.
Are you sure you're not clocking the subdivision?
At about 264, one time through the entire chorus would take about 15 sec. or less.
Cheers,
John

On Apr 19, 2016, at 11:43 AM, Michael Woitowicz wrote:

Django Reinhardt and the Hot Club played it uptempo in a 1936 recording. I have it on the Djangologie USA album and just checked the speed at about 264 bpm.

Mike "Banjoman' Woitowicz

--
<Charicature.gif>