[Dixielandjazz] the Complete Commodore Condon

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Wed Sep 16 15:14:11 PDT 2015

On the day before Eddie  and Wild Bill had had a wild booze-up in London (I know was there - I might get better but I'll never get well) and what Eddie actually said when asked to sit up in bed was 'Well, I never regarded myself as an athlete.' He was asked where Wild Bill was and said 'He's probably out unscrewing Big Ben.' (Wild Bill was a kleptomaniac).

Steve Voce

Sent from my iPad