[Dixielandjazz] LP question

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Sep 10 10:15:05 PDT 2015

I've got a question to put forth to anyone involved in rare (or strange)
LP's.  I have two 33 rpm, lateral cut professional radio program Lp's of the
"Old Fashioned Revival Hour" (Chas. E. Fuller), who did a service at the
Long Beach (California) Auditorium in the 1940s/50s.  There is a date
written in hand on one of the labels showing the LPs are from 1952.  The
Program number is 756.

These are Broadcast Program recordings, "recorded with overlap so that there
are crossovers which need to be rehearsed before broadcasting".
The LP's measure 40 cms (almost 16 inches) across, so can't be played on a
normal turntable.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone has any interest in these
recordings, and if they have any value.

Thanks, ....and, sorry for using djml in this manner. It IS, at least, about
music, as Mr. Fuller's services were always full of great music.

Jim