[Dixielandjazz] "The Immortal Eddie Condon"

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Sat Oct 31 04:20:47 PDT 2015

Marek, this is what I found in Tom Lord's Jazz Discography Online:

Eddie Condon's Jazz Concert Orchestra     Associated Transcription
session,
New York, June 8, 1944
Bobby Hackett (cnt) Billy Butterfield (tp) Hot Lips Page (tp,vcl) Benny
Morton (tb) Pee Wee Russell (cl) Ernie Caceres (bar,cl) Gene Schroeder (p)
Eddie Condon (g) Bob Haggart (b) Joe Grauso (d) Liza Morrow (vcl)

zz3905-1    Ballin' the Jack
zz3905-2    That's a plenty
zz3906-1    Cherry
zz3906-1    Sweet Georgia Brown
zz3906-4    When my sugar walks down the street (HLP vcl)
zz3907-1    Uncle Sam blues (HLP vcl)
zz3907-2    Someone to watch over me (LM vcl)
zz3907-3    The one I love belongs to somebody else (LM vcl)

Trust this is what you are looking for.
Gerard Bielderman