[Dixielandjazz] Jim Fusaro R.i.P.

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Nov 21 13:36:17 PST 2015

Jim Fusaro, past president of the STJS Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society, passed away yesterday at his home in Sacramento, November 20 from an apparent heart attack.

For many years, Jim handled the MC duties at the STJS monthly Jazz Sunday concerts. He also was in charge of group sales for the Sacramento Music Festival, formerly Sacramento Jazz Festival.

Bob Ringwald piano, Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet, Quintet
Fulton Street Jazz Band (Dixieland/Swing)
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV

On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week, whereas a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year.  This is upsetting news to me....I had no idea I was Japanese.