[Dixielandjazz] James Reese Europe - The Army Blues

Fuzzy fuzzymail at fuzzyjazz.com
Mon Nov 2 22:47:18 PST 2015

Bill, Dave, and Snogpitch,

Thank you very much for looking into this question for me.  I'll continue to
kick around to see if I am able to find any definitive link between the
"I've Got The Army Blues" provided in the link, and "The Army Blues"
mentioned in Noble Sissle's memoirs.

However, I agree that the tune is a very likely candidate.  I can't play a
note on the piano, so I entered the sheet music into the computer, and must
say that I really enjoyed the tune!

Thanks again to all those who helped with this or added to the conversation
- it is greatly appreciated.  Within a few hours, you provided more progress
in my search than I've made in the last year on my own.

Thanks!
Fuzzy