[Dixielandjazz] James Reese Europe - The Army Blues

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 02:10:39 PST 2015

In the late 1990s I found at my local library a collection of Jim Europe's Hell Fighters Band. The tune you search for isn't there, however.  The person writing the liner notes Reid Badger also authored a book titled A Life in Ragtime. The discography section does not list this tune as recorded.  It is mentioned a few times in the book.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342