[Dixielandjazz] The Creole Jazz Band Fake Book

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 13:22:54 PDT 2015

I am pleased to advise The Creole Jazz Band Fake Book version 2.2 is now available. Many mistakes have been corrected as well as many new tunes have been added. It is available in C, Bb, Eb, F, and Bass Clef.
As always, it is free to download at
simplyearlyjazz.com
where you click on the freebies link. Be sure to check out the other charts available at the website. They are fantastic transcriptions and the prices are unbeatable.

If you are looking for any tunes to be added to the fake book or if you have identified some errors, be sure to let me know. Keep in mind, all tunes must be out of copyright. I have more tunes to add but have not been able to keep up with the requests, so if you don't find the tune you asked for, please be patient.

Kevin YeatesVancouver, CanadaThe Creole Jazz Band