[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Music Fest - Jazz Festival

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed May 20 09:00:54 PDT 2015

Any Listmates going to be at the Festival, Come say hello.

Here is my schedule:

May 22-25   Fulton Street Jazz Band

Sacramento Music Festival

  916/ 444-2004
becker1945 at yahoo.com
Festival
  http://sacmusicfest.com

     STJS
www.sacjazz.org

May 22, Friday

11:00 AM, Golden Eagle Room, (Old Sac)

2:00 PM, Embassy Suites, (Ballroom)

3:30 PM, Firehouse Courtyard, (Old Sac)

May 23, Saturday

12:30 PM, Firehouse Courtyard, (Old Sac)

3:30 PM, Firehouse Courtyard, (Old Sac)

"A Festival Extra"

A tribute to Sophie Tucker, Pat Yankee w/ Bob Ringwald, Darrell Fernandez, Bill Dendle & Vince Bartels
8:00 PM, Holiday Inn (Upstairs in John Q’s)

May 24, Sunday
8:00 or 8:30 PM, not sure:
Embassy Suites Hotel, (Ballroom)

Bob Ringwald Solo, Duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio K6YBV

"The most terrifying words In the English language are:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
-Ronald Reagan, B:2/6/1911 - D:6/5/2004