[Dixielandjazz] AMERICAN RAG NEEDS WRITER TO WRITE "FESTIVAL ROUNDUP" STORIES

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Mar 28 13:06:57 PDT 2015

Subject: AMERICAN RAG NEEDS WRITER TO WRITE "FESTIVAL ROUNDUP" STORIES

Ladies and Gentlemen

    Sue Grace contacted me to tell me her husband Frank had passed on Monday night.

    I’m asking all the various Jazz Clubs and Festivals to let their members know we’re looking for someone with writing experience to fill Frank Grace’s position writing short descriptive stories about the 34 Trad Jazz Festival advertisers, which amounts to three or four festival stories each month, for which we pay our writers for their work.

Contact me at:

Don Jones, Publisher

The American Rag

News You Can Use About Traditional Jazz and Ragtime

America’s ONLY Traditional Jazz and Ragtime Newspaper

Celebrating our 25th Year

20137 Skyline Ranch Dr.

Apple Valley, CA  92308-5035

Tel.: 760-247-5145