[Dixielandjazz] CD query: Blue Steele, Vintage Music Prod.

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 05:48:09 PDT 2015

Bill, although I like better remasterings of things, the availability of the music is A#1 far and away the most important item involved. I know, too, that some engineers over-master the remasters and for me, that doesn’t work, either. I don’t have this CD or song set in download form, but may ponder for the future.

This also gets me thinking about the movie “Blue Steel” which I have on my computer as I write.
Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL