[Dixielandjazz] CD query: Blue Steele, Vintage Music Prod.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Mar 26 21:02:37 PDT 2015

Hello all (and especially my upside-down friend B Haesler).  The Vintage Music Productions CD "Blue Steele and his Orch: The King of Rhythm", at Amazon, has one review, and, from my opinion of their Nat Shilkret CD, a fair one, that it sucks sound-wise.  Does anyone here have it, and thereby able to give me another review?  I just ordered it, so no matter.  But I'd like to know if "sounds like it was re-mastered with a railroad spike" is maybe something near to accurate?  Thanks in advance.