[Dixielandjazz] Liederhosen

Michael Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Wed Mar 25 09:23:58 PDT 2015

Listmates,

This might be of interest to the brass players on the list. I sent this
earlier, but for some reason, it did not go through to the list.

A local musician friend (String Bass & Tuba) is downsizing his home and
selling off some of his equipment. He told me he has 2 pair of
liederhosen with harnesses that he wants to sell. They are grey, approx.
size 38 and in good shape. Price is negotiable, but very reasonable,
since he is moving.

If anyone on the list is interested, please contact me directly via
e-mail or telephone.

Mike Woitowicz
Banjoman
banjomusic at charter.net