[Dixielandjazz] Reminder, Bay Area All-Stars At Nicks, Monday March 16, SF Bay Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Mar 15 15:40:47 PDT 2015

Dec 15, Monday

Bay Area All-Stars

Bob Ringwald, piano  with Bob Schulz, trumpet; Jim Maihack, trombone; Scott Anthony, banjo/guitar;

Robert Young, bass sax and featuring Pat Yankee vocals

6:30 – 9:30 PM  –  No cover charge!

Nick’s Restaurant, Rock Away Beach, Pacifica CA 650/ 359-3900

Come enjoy great food, a spacious bar,
a comfortable lounge, great music, dancing, and listening!

Wanna spend the night next door? Sea Breeze Motel reservations, 650/ 359-3903

http://www.nicksrestaurant.net/homepage.html

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio station K 6 Y B V

You know, I spent a fortune on deodorant before I realized
that people didn't like me anyway.