[Dixielandjazz] Book

Patrick Ladd patrickjladd at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 6 09:47:34 PST 2015

Just leaning on everyones good nature to give a puff for  a slim volume which I have written.
It is called `Atrak the other Otter` and is an updated version of Tarka the Otter, Wind in the Willows etc. Being the well read lot  I know you all to be you will be familiar with these stories.
My book will be serialised at 10 pm UK time for the next 6 Saturdays, (starting tomorrow 7th  March)  in 30 minute chunks.
Tune in your computer to www.dovercommunityradio.co.uk and press the cassette in the top right corner at that time and enjoy. If you have a small child aged around 8/9 around they might well enjoy it too, but on a different level.
There is one chapter where Atrak visits a jazz club in the company of Mole (from Wind in the Willows) who is now, after all that trouble with Toad of Toad Hall, an itinerant fiddle player. The pub where the performance  takes place is real as are several of the bandsmen and the singer, although lightly disguised.
Dover Radio  programmes are broadcast on radio down a swathe on the UK South coast and streamed worldwide at the url above. Responses come from Oz,NZ, Canada, USA.  Dover Radio and myself will be very interested in any feedback you care to pass our way.
Thanks for your indulgence

Pat