[Dixielandjazz] FW: I seem to have accidentally bought a jazz club...

domitype . domitype at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:18:40 PDT 2015

Live remotes? My station (non-commercial, student run)  does them from all
over the world! KFJC is broadcasting a festival in The Netherlands this
weekend, not OKOM in any way, but we have done some OKOMish things in the
past. - http://www.paloaltoonline.com/news/2015/06/04/from-holland-with-love

I say go for it - serve good beer, have a good time! I hope bringing
musicians into Canadia is not as difficult as the other way around.

Dave Richoux