[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Dr. Michael White

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 12:15:48 PDT 2015

My friend Donna went to Dr. Michael White's masterclass in her home town
Rosh Ha'Ayin.  Here are her impressions:
->
Date: 2 June 2015 at 21:25
Subject: Dr. Michael White

The master class this evening was great and included demonstrations as well
as the amazingly successful initiation of a young woman who had only played
classical music until now into jazz.  It was great to hear the beautiful
sound of Dr. Michael White's clarinet in an intimate setting.  He's a
sensitive and effective communicator and a good teacher, as well as a great
musician The Rosh Haayin auditorium is very nice.
I'm looking forward to Thursday's concert and Friday's performance at
Hudna.  Be sure to reserve seats if you're going (I've already sent the
details). I know some of you can't make it and some have already done so.
See you soon!