[Dixielandjazz] Name This Band & Vocalist, Please

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Wed Jul 22 16:45:43 PDT 2015

Great work, Greg, and thanks to Bill for further details.  Many of
the Soundies (I actually have an eight-DVD set) are missing their
openings, and I've figured out several of them by consulting IMDB and
YouTube, but I failed on that one.

There are some other jazz-band and big-band titles that are similarly
mysterious--I'll try to put them up as well and hope you sleuths can help out.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org