[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug

J. D. Bryce brycejd at comcast.net
Fri Jan 30 12:34:59 PST 2015

To all the DJML members:

I'm normally following the list for information on jazz.  But this post is a shameless plug for my new novel, "The Trials of Amos Rayfield" which is about slavery and segregation and is available on Amazon.com.

I worked on this book for twenty years. The book is set in two eras in Mississippi and the chapters alternate between 1963 and the 1840s.

Those who are interested in American History, both good and ill, may be interested.

Jack Bryce
one of Sheik Dave Littlefield's Minions
Sheiks of Dixie, Sultans of Swing and the Buffalo Disaster Jazz Band.