[Dixielandjazz] Italian Joker (was Husk O'Hare)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:23:26 PST 2015

A very long time ago after Riverside reissues had a short and improved life
> from Phillips in Holland, UK etc., an Italian label -- I think Joker --
> began to put out LPs dubbed from Riverside.

I bought one, "Jazz Panorama of the Twenties."  Since no information was
given, I enquired with the Jazz Journal, but the Jazz Information column
(my late friend REg Cooper at the time) could not help.  Then, while
reading a review of Riverside reissue of The California Ramblers it dawned
on me that the Joker was a reisuue of that LP, less one track per side.
Cheers