[Dixielandjazz] Jabbo Smith--who's scatting?/evolution in the arts

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Sat Jan 17 11:33:41 PST 2015

Marek, I think some of our differences are semantic. I'll go with "influences" rather than "links" but in my mental mapping, in this context that's a distinction without a difference. Some of the  other points of disagreement are thorny at best, possibly unresolvable even once we boiled them down, had we but world enough and time to do so. But email is an exhausting medium for such stuff. I can imagine pleasant debates in a pub or coffee house, ending with a better sense of each other's perspectives and souls.

Peace,

Charlie