[Dixielandjazz] In Search of Verses

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 15 17:57:41 PST 2015

You might want to web search for the "Sheet Music Consortium." It is a large
group of music libraries which have combined to put their holdings on-line.
Also, several national libraries have web sites which allow downloads.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.