[Dixielandjazz] In Search of Verses

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Thu Jan 15 10:55:29 PST 2015

Gary, I guess you've already done this in re the lyrics, but here goes. On GOOGLE ADVANCED SEARCH, type in the "this exact word or phrase" slot sequential several words from the song--words that probably won't call up a thousand irrelevant links (as the title often will, if the title is a common phrase). In the "any of these words" slot, type in lyrics. Pretty dependably, this will show several several links that you can click on for the lyrics. It's a crap shoot as to whether the verses and the music will also be there, but often, they sometimes are.

Charlie