[Dixielandjazz] Bob Ringwald Tonight - SF Bay Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jan 12 06:09:07 PST 2015

Hope to see you tonight in Pacifica.
Jan 12 Monday
Bay Area All-Stars
Bob Ringwald, piano with Bob Schulz, trumpet; Jim Maihack, trombone;
Scott Anthony, banjo/guitar; Robert Young, bass sax
featuring Pat Yankee vocals
6:30 – 9:30 PM –
No cover charge!
Nick’s Restaurant, Rock Away Beach, Pacifica CA 650/ 359-390
Come enjoy great food, a spacious bar,
a comfortable lounge, great music, dancing, and listening!
Wanna spend the night next door? Sea Breeze Motel
Reservations: 650/ 359-3903
http://www.nicksrestaurant.net/homepage.html
Note: Our next performance at Nick’s will be Monday Feb 2, 2015.
-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio station K 6 Y B V
Why do I have to press one for English when you're just gonna transfer me to someone
I can't understand anyway?