[Dixielandjazz] New Chart Website

Scott Sproxton fuzzscott at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 4 13:01:11 PST 2015

Hello fellow listmates!

As many of you know I have a website that sells band charts - transcription
and arrangements of dixieland, dance band, and early swing tunes. I have
just moved to a new website so if any of you are interested make sure to
bookmark the site so you can find it in the future! The site is
www.simplyearlyjazz.com
I also have a few specials on right now so if you plan to place an order
make sure to use the coupon codes and save some money!

Enter coupon code PROMO1 during checkout and receive $1 off any order
(excludes free products, valid until February 28 2015)
Or
Enter coupon code SEJ1 during checkout and receive $5 off any order over $50
(excludes free products)

Thanks,

Scott Sproxton
fuzzscott at shaw.ca