[Dixielandjazz] Aristocracy

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:32:13 PST 2015

Clark Terry could do anything.  The crowd pleasing effects aside, there is
some real trumeting on that number.  I have heard Clark Terry playing so
far out that I could not stand it, but I have a record (live in Vienna)
which even my bop hating friends love.
Could the bass player be Rodney  Richardson?
As to "most people know about the Basie Septet" - it surprised most of my
jazz friends, too young to have followed Count in those days.
Cheers