[Dixielandjazz] LP Conversion to CD

Michael Woitowicz banjomusic at charter.net
Wed Feb 25 06:50:33 PST 2015

Listmates,

I wan to thank the members on the list for the great responses I had to
my tech problem regarding conversion of LPs to CDs, especially to Al
Levy, Dan Augustine, Andy Ling, Ron L'Herault and Bob Newman for taking
the time to send suggestions and tech information on how to approach the
problem. I am in the middle of studying the suggestions and trying to
find the best solution for my needs. All the info and advice sent to me
was fantastic and much appreciated.

I have responded personally to most of the responses.  If I missed
anyone, my apologies, but thanks anyway. When I find the solution that
best fits my needs and equipment, I will report back on my success in
hopes that someone else can benefit as I did from the great talent on
this list.

Is this a great list or what?

Mike Woitowicz
Banjoman