[Dixielandjazz] Molly Ringwald In Beaver Creek CO Feb 26

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 24 12:45:21 PST 2015

Any listmates in CO?

Molly Ringwald, the 1980s starlet of "Sixteen Candles" and "Pretty in Pink" is also
a jazz songstress. Catch An Evening of Jazz with Molly Ringwald on Feb. 26 in Beaver
Creek.
If you go ...
What: An Evening of Jazz with Molly Ringwald.
Where: Vilar Performing Arts Center, Beaver Creek.
When: 7:30 p.m. Thursday.
Cost: $58.
More information:
www.vilarpac.org.

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio station K 6 Y B V

I decided to change calling the bathroom the "John" and renamed it the "Jim."
I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.