[Dixielandjazz] John Blegen gives Kansas City Jazz Update

Paul Kurtz Jr phktrumpet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:38:53 PST 2015

I think these types of updates are helpful and I appreciate them. This update on KC, for instance, gave a glimpse into what jazz has lasted for 20-25 years and what jazz is either developing or re-awakening. Of and by itself, it may not be a reason to go to KC, but if I get there, I’ll certainly look around. And, it gives an inkling into the general support of music and of the economics to produce it.

Paul Kurtz Jacksonville, FL