[Dixielandjazz] Seeking advice-- computer soft ware for converting LPs to CD

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Wed Feb 11 06:19:52 PST 2015

for those who don't mind a bit of command line and linux, there is a very
elegant program for Linux called gramofile that will automatically record a
WAV file, cut the LP into tracks, help you name them, and then normalize
the files (equal volume) and remove clicks.  It's very fast and no mousey
business so you can convert a lot of LPs very quickly on even modest
hardware.

--
*Teledyn Addendum: teledyn blogspot ca*
*eso: **EighthStreetOrchestra blogspot ca*