[Dixielandjazz] Revivalist bands (was Tuba Skinny)

Charles Suhor csuhor at zebra.net
Mon Feb 2 15:33:59 PST 2015

Maybe Boyd Senter, besides leading the Senterpedea, was a chameleon. Listen to the 'pedes, below. With Lang, maybe sweetened the corn. He used good jazz musicians a lot. I had a 78 rpm of the 'pedes with the Dorsey Brothers and Phil Napoleon. I hope they were well paid.

Charlie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8blX-IBTlw0