[Dixielandjazz] Watch the first set

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Dec 18 10:42:29 PST 2015

Marek wrote:

Goodness, Bob, how could you forget Peanuts Hucko?  Woody Herman refers to him as his "favourite clarinetist," and I certainly agree - mine, too.

You’re right Marek. The original email I got left out Ray Sherman. So I added his name. It also left out Peanuts and I forgot to add his name.

I am curious as to who the bass and drummer are.

-Bob Ringwald