[Dixielandjazz] My good news and bad news....

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Fri Dec 4 14:40:42 PST 2015

I'll second Jim's comments.  I have attended the AFC sessions a couple of times and enjoyed them enormously.  I would go every year, but the ravages of old age and decrepitude now preclude that.  I hoped to go to the NO ones as well, but can't for the same reasons.

The instructors are top notch pros, full of enthusiasm, and tireless.

Best

Jim Allen
TUBA

Sent from my iPad