[Dixielandjazz] Can someone confirm?

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Dec 2 22:32:33 PST 2015

Twarn't me, said Bob Ringwald.

-----Original Message-----
From: M J _Mike_ Logsdon
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 1:59 PM
To: Bob Ringwald
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Can someone confirm?

While waiting for that answer, is the source for the following anecdote in
DJML?  I honestly don't remember where I heard it or read it, but it was
from a reliable source.

Once Wild Bill was sitting in with a Frisco-style trad band and upon hearing
the title "Big Bear Stomp", loudly said "What the hell's that?!"

Ringwald?  Keeler?  Was it one of you?