[Dixielandjazz] Chords

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Dec 1 18:02:58 PST 2015

Found it!

Charles Anderson Master Fakebook by Charles Anderson. Contains over 8,000
traditional jazz and early pop tunes, including lyrics. $458.32 complete
(unbound); sections also available separately. YesterTunes, 2747 Vista Mesa
Dr., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275, tel (310)831-3372, www.yestertunes.com.

http://prjc.org/tjen/resources.htm