[Dixielandjazz] Kenny Ball in N. California wine tasting

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 13:15:33 PDT 2015

When my band, Cell Block 7, played the Edinburgh Jazz Festival in 2002, the
room they provided for me was right next to Kenny's.I never saw him because
of our schedules.DAMN!

About 7 or 8 years ago I found his webpage and contacted him about making a
trip to our area.he jumped at it! He wanted to taste some wine, and just
visit with a couple of gigs to make a few bucks.my wife and I would put him
and his wife up. Bob Ringwald was in on the plan  and he and I would get him
a couple of gigs for him.

THEN his agent/manager got wind of it  and the whole scheme fell apart!

DAMN AGAIN!

Warmest Regards

Bob Romans

Cell Block 7 Jazz Band