[Dixielandjazz] Tasteless Unfunnily Funny

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 10 14:22:04 PDT 2015

Hal Pervert and his Ti......boom A....  Farce ????

Honey?
If that foul fabrication fell into the wrong fingers
people could start thinking Pat Halcox had been an air raid siren in the war
--
Presumably some British feature film of the period was plagiarised for the Barber clip.

I was once drawn to a market square in a German town by the quality of the music. As I drew nearer I noticed that the band on the lorry did not seem to be playing. It was in fact a recording of Chris Barber playing Ellington,  and the sound quality was terrific.
Definitely the very opposite of here

Robert R. Calder