[Dixielandjazz] What's your favorite Turk Murphy album?

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 19:56:19 PDT 2015

My favorite LP is Dancing Jazz Columbia CL 650.
http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=378406
 It was a Goodwill Industries find around 1976. My first Turk purchase. I took it home to play, I was still living with my parents, and my parents started talking about seeing Turk Murphy when they lived in San Francisco.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342