[Dixielandjazz] What's your favorite Turk Murphy album?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:44:12 PDT 2015

Dear Bill and all,
I don't know what the prices in the UK or Australia are, but I have
recently bought some wonderful second hand but mint condition LPs at about
US$ 2.50.  One is a double album by a very well known British musician
playing in Germany, and because of his lousy vocal not worth the price.
There was another one not worth the price, but at slightly over $1 not worth
returning.  I don't like it because its mainly vocal, which is not clear
from the notes, but the two instrumentals are first class - it features
some of the best Swedish jazzmen.
Cheers (no more fro me tonight after that FANTASTIC 70% abv Polish slivovitz
)