[Dixielandjazz] Favorite Murphy Recording

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Apr 15 00:57:25 PDT 2015

There are so many good ones. I’d have to dig them out and give them a listen again.

But one that really sticks out in my mind that I really like is “Music for Wise Guys Boosters Card Sharks and Crap Shooters.”

I think that is the title.

-Bob

-Bob Ringwald
Bob Ringwald Solo Piano, duo, Trio, Quartet
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/ 806-9551
Amateur (ham) Radio station K 6 Y B V

"When they operated, I told them to add in a Koufax fastball. They did – but unfortunately it was Mrs. Koufax's."
- Tommy John N.Y. Yankees, recalling his 1974 arm surgery