[Dixielandjazz] What's your favorite Turk Murphy album?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 03:14:15 PDT 2015

Having checked I can now confirm that the album in question is The Many
Faces of Ragtime, Atlantic SD 1613, issued in 1972 (issued also without the
prefix).  It was later reissued as ATL 40502,not clear what year.
I haven't got it, by the way - for me, a little instrumental ragtime goes a
(very) long way!
Cheers