[Dixielandjazz] Old DJML memories

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Sun Sep 28 21:26:13 PDT 2014

I've got a "There's Jazz in your mailbox" sweatshirt. I used to have the
t-shirt with the artwork that Bill Gunther came up with, but that went in
one of my wife's "we've got too much stuff" sessions. I also have a DLML
button, as well as the correct DJML button.
Those were the days, my friends,...

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY
Secretary, A Place for Jazz
President, Swingtime Jazz Society
Webmaster for APlaceForJazz.org and SwingtimeJazz.org