[Dixielandjazz] CJO Lockerbie

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 27 12:59:01 PDT 2014

My friend and quite literally fellow-constituent (we both live in the northern part of the former county of Lanark now called officially SOUTH LANARKSHIRE)  has I  hope done some people a favour advising them of the performance of his estimable CJO and Evan Christopher in Lockerbie as part of the jazz festival.

Sorry I can't manage...

I was amused by the slightly incomplete notice of the performance on the AAJ site --

it was said to be about to happen  at

QUEEN'S HOTEL, SCOTLAND...

I was intrigued to speculate which of our grand buildings that might be....
perhaps in one of the big cities, perhaps a palace?

Of course there is only one Evan Christopher (at least the one man I mean)

and only one CJO  (the eight men I mean)

unreservedly recommended!