[Dixielandjazz] Bix documentary 2h./Freemake program

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 20 19:51:08 PDT 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Sep Troelstra

>Using two Freemake (100% freeware!) programs, it is quite easy to burn a
>high quality DVD.

>The whole documentary can be downloaded within a few minutes by pasting the
>url into the program "Freemake Video Downloader".

<snip>

I checked out this progam via reviews etc., but have been a little dismayed
to read that the latest version - 4.1.4.16 - is 'loaded' with mal & crap
ware. Previous versions - perhaps this is what Sep uses - attracted a lot of
5 stars and worked fine. So, as 'tis said .....  "buyer beware" !!
--
John D