[Dixielandjazz] Bix documentary 2h.

Sep Troelstra stroelstra at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 11:32:15 PDT 2014

Thanks for the link.

Using two Freemake (100% freeware!) programs, it is quite easy to burn a
high quality DVD.

The whole documentary can be downloaded within a few minutes by pasting
the url into the program "Freemake Video Downloader".

By subsequently using the program "Freemake Video Converter" any
downloaded video format (avi, flv, mp4 etc.) is simply converted to DVD
format and burned to DVD by just dragging the downloaded video file into
the Freemake Video Converter window followed by the one-click option "to
DVD" (an empty DVD should be in the DVD drive!).

Enjoy the documentary on your TV screen!

Sep